Thank you for being part of the change and supporting the fight against racism and discrimination.
How to be a part of the change and receive your free strap – 2 simple steps:
- Donate to NAACP Legal and Defense Fund, Center for Economic Inclusion, ACLU, Equal Justice Initiative or Color of Change
- Complete short order form below with contact details and donation receipt of US $25 or more and we will send your free Levy’s guitar strap for free.
To donate and for more information on advocacy and education organizations:
- Strap not available for sale
- Currently available only in the US
- While supplies last
- Limit 1 strap per donation
About the Artists and Design:
Beatriz and Bianca Williams are sisters residing in Brooklyn, NY. They are passionate about social and environmental justice. Beatriz is a visual artist with a master’s degree in art therapy from NYU. She is currently working as an art therapist to help bring healing through artistic expression. Bianca is a mixed media artist and content creator with a degree in fashion design from Parsons The New School for Design.
“The design of the strap represents our nation and the values we should live by – justice, respect, kindness, peace, unity, equality, love for all,” said artist Beatriz Williams. “It provides an abstract view of a deconstructed flag, demonstrating how our nation is pulled apart by racism. The inspirational words on the back highlight the values and actions that will bring our nation together in solidarity and strength.”